COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions of Entry;
1. Shackpalace Competition (“Promotion”) is promoted by Shackpalace Rituals Pty Ltd (ABN: 56050131694) "Shackpalace" "Shackpalace Rituals" of Shop8, 1 Porter Street, Byron Bay, NSW, Australia, 2481 (“Promoter”).
2. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within the promotional advertisements form part of the conditions of entry. By entering this Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
3. In order to redeem the prize, the prize winner must sign an acknowledgment form indicating that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions below, and that they will abide by them.
4. The Promotion commences at ......... 2019 (AEST). All entries close, so must be posted by ............ 2019 (AEST).
5. Winners of the Promotion must be 18 years old or over.
6. Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion, as are their immediate families.
HOW TO ENTER
7. To enter, entrants must have a public Instagram account, and complete the following conditions:
7.1 Follow @shackpalace on Instagram.
7.2 Subscribe HERE to our VIP Database and opt-in to consent to receive marketing communications from Shackpalace.
7.3 In 25 words or less either…
- Describe and or Share an image with us your personal daily ritual that enhances your life and why.
- Describe and or Share an image with us a quote that inspires your daily meditation or rituals and why.
- Describe and or Share an image with us a practice or a new ritual you want to introduce into your life and why.
8. You can enter as many times as you like, provided you comply with these rules each time. Incomplete, indecipherable entries or entries that do not comply with these rules will be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
9. Entry to this Promotion is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the Promotion, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet.
10. This Promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
11. There will be a total of ONE (1) winner, chosen by the judges from the Marketing Team of Shackpalace.
12. All decisions of Shackpalace are final and binding and no further discussion will be entered into.
13. Entries will be judged on ........ 2019 and the winners’ names will be published on the Shackpalace Instagram.
14. Entries will be judged individually by Shackpalace based upon individual luck/merit. All entries must be independent and uniquely created for this Promotion by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
15. The winner will be notified in writing via email or Instagram within two (2) business days of judging. If the winner does not claim the prize within five (5) business days of the email notification, another eligible entry will be chosen and another winner will be notified within the above timeframes.
16. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner and the winner does not claim the prize within five (5) business days of the notification and the Promoter has made every effort to contact the winners with the contact details provided by the entrant, then the Promoter will award the prize to another valid entrant.
17. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language.
18. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion Shackpalace Rituals Pty Ltd (ABN: 56050131694)
$200 GIFT VOUCHER TO SPEND TOWARDS YOUR NEXT RITUAL
19. Any additional spending money, flights, meals, insurance, taxes, passports, visas, extra accommodation, items of a personal nature, inoculations/vaccinations, travel to and from departure point, additions to stipulated itineraries and offered flights and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
20. Winner must fill in a prize acceptance form when claiming prize. Winner will be instructed on how to make their booking. Winners must make booking directly with Shackpalace by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and give at least four (4) weeks’ notice of their trip.
21. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary.
22. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize. All parties must travel together.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
24. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter and Shackpalace then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
25. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to travel. Should the winner not be able to complete all aspects of the itinerary within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value. Prize winners will be required to agree to and sign to Shackpalace booking conditions when booking itinerary otherwise prize will be forfeited.
26. The winner is required to obtain the relevant & suitable travel insurance at their own expense in order to be able to take the prize. It is the traveller’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to: Valid passports, visas, and health requirements, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
27. Once prizes have been confirmed by Shackpalace the prize is deemed non-transferrable.
28. Upon acceptance of the prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Shackpalace booking conditions.
29. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
30. The prize is subject to availability as determined by Shackpalace. The prize is valid for 12 months, blockout periods apply.
31. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the entrant’s names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
32. By entering this Promotion, you give Shackpalace a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use and reproduce your image, in whole or in part, including for Shackpalace's own promotional purposes without attribution. Entrants release and waive any claims they may have against Shackpalace for any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation legal costs) resulting from acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, or participation in this giveaway. Entrants indemnify Shackpalace against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the warranties in these rules.
33. The winners’ names may be published on Shackpalace Instagram and or website. By entering this Promotion, entrants grant Shackpalace permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for up to six months from the date of the draw.
34. Where the information you are asked to provide to the Promoter is personal information it is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The Promoter will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Personal information provided by an entrant to Shackpalace for the purpose of entering the Promotion will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with Shackpalace Privacy Statement. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the Shackpalace's privacy statement and these Terms and Conditions.
35. All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile or landline phone number, mailing address and postcode only), released to A Shackpalace and receiving ongoing marketing material and correspondence from Shackpalace.
36. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
37. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.