Classic Frying Pan [28cm]
Our 28cm frying pan possesses a flat bottom and gently flaring sides which facilitate searing, browning and frying larger pieces of food. Exclusive to Falk products is a finely brushed surface that is easy to care for and maintain. The solid copper body distributes and conducts heat evenly, giving you accurate temperature regulation throughout the cooking process. Our hygienic stainless steel interior is permanently bonded to the copper body in a process patented by Falk that has become adopted as the industry standard.
Generously proportioned, the 28cm frying pan provides room enough to cook meals for the whole family. Envision two steaks sizzling or several chops browning, or up to five eggs frying away, this pan has the area to handle larger jobs.
Capacity: 2.37 litres
Vessel height: 4.8cm
Length with handle: 51.2cm
Weight: 2.425 kgs
Falk Bimetal: 2.3mm copper with 0.2mm 18/8 stainless steel
Handle: Cast iron
Handcrafted in Belgium
- Ideal for both electric and gas hobs.
- Oven safe to 230°C/450°F/Gas Mark 8.
- Because of its superior conductivity, copper cookware rarely requires full heat on a hob, typically no more than 50-75% of full power. Use a lower flame when cooking with gas.
- We recommend seasoning pan interiors with a vegetable oil occasionally prior to frying and sautéing, and always use a small amount of oil when pre-heating.
- Always allow pots and pans to cool before cleaning.
- Do not put copper cookware in a mechanical dishwasher.
- We do not recommend the use of products containing bleach for cleaning copper cookware.
- Hand washing in warm soapy water is normally all that is required. Always dry immediately after washing with a soft cloth.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect cooking performance.
- To keep copper pans looking like new, use a polish suitable for copper and a fine abrasive pad.
- Apply a light coat of vegetable oil to cast iron handles from time to time to prevent rusting.
- For further information please see this article on maintaining and cleaning copper cookware.