Ginger & honey are not only great flavour buddies but they both have strong anti bacterial properties helping reduce the risk of infections. Ginger can also help fight inflammation, improve digestion, and reduce nausea. But we love these biscuits because they are a little bit chewy, a little bit crunchy and a lot delicious!
gluten free, dairy free
Makes around 14 biscuits
We use all organic/biodynamic ingredients
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 ½ cup almond meal
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp (20g) raw chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup activated almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp pink lake salt
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 free range egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Mix dry ingredients together in large bowl.
- Melt oil & honey over low heat
- Add egg & vanilla
- Stir wet ingredients into dry mix
- Spoon mix onto lined baking tray and bake for 12-14 mins until golden brown.
- Cool on tray, then turn onto rack to finish.