Gluten Free, Vegan,
We use all organic ingredients
- 4 tbsp Radiate tea leaves
- 2 cups filtered water
- Handful fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup frozen or fresh blueberries/blackberries/raspberries/strawberries
- 1 ripe lime cut into thin slivers
- Ice to serve
- Bring water to beginning of boil, remove from heat and stand for 1-2 minutes.
- Put tea leaves in medium/large teapot and pour water over.
- Allow this tea concentration to steep for 10 – 15 minutes then pour into heat proof glass bottle or jar. Allow to cool for 30 minutes then refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours.
- Pour into carafe, and add another 4-5 cups of chilled, filtered water and 1 cup ice cubes.
- Add chopped mint leaves and berries and refrigerate if not drinking immediately.
Add additional ice cubes to a glass, pour over tea and add a slither of fresh lime to serve.